General Chapter Volunteers
Learn workplace skills by volunteering in our offices:
- Clerical: Volunteers needed to assemble class packets, stamp brochures, data entry, mailings and any other administrative duties.
- Reception: Volunteerswith excellent communication skills and who like to work in a friendly atmosphere, then reception desk is the place for you. This position requires volunteers to
- Answer main switchboard and direct calls accordingly
- Take and forward messages to respective departments
- Meet and direct visitors entering the chapter.
- Associate Office Volunteers – This position requires volunteers to speak to callers about various needs and services that the American Red Cross provides. They are able to refer clients to other community agencies when the need is not within the American Red Cross jurisdiction. Special projects to assist with Emergency Services may be assigned.
- Pinch-Hitter Volunteer: Volunteers available to help with unanticipated or irregular tasks as they arrive.